Sunday 11 December 2016

May You Always... card with Emmy

Hello IndigoBlu fans!

Emmy here today with a brand new project to share. This month is all about Counting Your Blessings on the IndigoBlu blog and creating Thank You cards. So, I decided to start with a cute card for any friend you wish you cheer up!


To create my card I used two different stamp sets, Mega flakes and Flitter Glu

I stamped the girl using Indigoblu Ella Bella Rubber Stamp. I added Flitter Glu to a Indigoblu Phat Foam and "inked" the stamp with it. Once I've stamped the image onto white cardstock, I covered it with Megaflake Manchester Tart


I coloured the background using Tim Holtz Distress Ink pads - Squeezed Lemonade, Dried Marigold and Fired Brick


For my sentiment I used Rococo Rubber Stamp by Indigoblu with silver embossing powder.



I hope you enjoyed today's project!

Come back soon for more inspirational creations from our design team!

Emmy


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, I love the textured background and gorgeous sentiment.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Ella Bella image with the gilding flakes looks beautiful Emmy and the background colours are really pretty with it. The tab style sentiment works perfectly too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, it's gorgeous. Love the colour palette too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The warm colour tones in the background are beautiful and the Mega Flakes give such a lovely sheen to the gorgeous image!

    ReplyDelete