Tuesday 13 June 2017

Live Creatively


Hello Cheremane here with you today. This month is all about flowers at IndigoBlu.
I've used the stunning Peony Posey stamp along with lots more IndigoBlu goodies.


First I stamped the Peony Posey using Versfine black ink and heat embossed it with Clear Superfine Embossing powder,  I did this twice so I can decoupage parts of the image later. The embossing makes the image easier to colour and also give it some texture.


Using one of the new paint colours Rouge and some phat foam I created a border on some stamping card to create a cordinting mat. Doing this means you always have a piece of matching card for layering.


With a waterbrush and the Rouge paint I coloured area's of the Peony Posey and cut a few elements out from my second image that i'd stamped. I also stamped and heat embossed the sentiment from the gorgeous Mindfullness #1 stamp set. I did some mat and layering and also added some black card to make it pop, before decoupaging the flowers over the top with glue gel.


Thank you so much for joining me today be sure to pop back again soon to be inspired by the team.
Why not share your IndigoBlu floral creations with us on our Facebook page.
Crafty Hugs
Cheremane x

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty stamp and the single colour colouring suits it perfectly and is very elegant Cheremane. x

    ReplyDelete