Tuesday 12 September 2017

Live Laugh Love


Hello dear reader,

Today it's my turn to inspire you on in this wonderfull team.


I start with a white craft card and 2 colors distress ink, Broken China and Evergreen Bough.


I spinkle some water on the card




bring distress ink with mask on the card



stamp with bubbles and script from the designer collection on the edges in the same colors.
and with an oldie (one of my fav) the swirl in black.


At last I stamp the butterfly and sentiment from the set Live Laugh Love code LLL.


I hope you have enjoy my blogpost 
thank you for being here.


Hugs

6 comments:

  1. Very elegant and beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful I must try this one thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that blue and green and the way they mix together Lydia which gives a pretty turquoise colour, and the stencils and stamping adds lots of interest to the background, and finished perfectly with the beautiful butterfly and large sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the overall colours and background textures in this card, so cool! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thans you my dear friends for your great and lovely words

    Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete