Saturday 6 January 2018

Soul Mate


Hello and a Happy New Year from Elizabeth. My first project for the year is using one of Kay's new Collectors Edition stamps, the Seahorse, which she designed especially for me.

Now sadly I managed to loose several photograph's as I swapped over onto my new laptop, so I do apologise.

Firstly I die cut a tag and covered it in the map paper and gave it a coat of White GeeSsoGood  before adding Glass Bead Gel and Mica Flakes, for texture.


I added a few large glass beads for more dimension. I had a scrap piece of inked card left over from making Christmas cards, which was just the right size and colour for stamping two of the Seahorses onto. After cutting them out I adhered them to the tag, so they were entwined.


I diluted some Verdigris and also Crushed Velvet Luscious and added the two colours all around the Glass Bead Gel, blending the edges so not to have any lines.

Finally I added sequins, some words from the Chit Chat Seasonal book with a frame drawn around, and a few black dots to tie the colours together.




Happy Crafting.
Elizabeth x

4 comments:

  1. What super seahorses, they sit so sweetly together upon your tag. Beautiful!!
    Best wishes for 2018 Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Elizabeth!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job Elizabeth :) So much texture and interest, bet it's great 'in the flesh'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty Elizabeth and such a lot of texture and the two seahorses are gorgeous and the embellishments go perfectly. x

    ReplyDelete